Saturday, May 14, 2011

Trick to Speed up Mozilla Firefox Browser

Nowadays everybody needs fast internet connection..In my computer also, sometimes internet is working very slow. Here is a small trick to speed up your Firefox browser.
Open Firefox Browser. Type “about:config” in address bar.
Next screen will show you “You  will get void your warranty!”, by ignoring this message click on “I’ll be careful, I promise”
List of Preferences will be displayed.
In Filter text box type “network.http.pipelining”
Change its value “true” by double clicking on it. (it is “false” by default)
Then change the value of “network.http.pipelining.maxrequests” to 8 (default value “4”) by clicking on it.
Close your browser, for any message “save and quit”
Reopen your Firefox browser, now check the speed. I tried myself and found significant internet speed .
Thanks for reading my post. I request readers of this post can also share your tips and tricks in comments section.
Happy surfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome visitors to my blog. I am sharing the information which I feel are useful to others. Even if a small piece of information is useful to anybody..I will be very happy. Please subscribe for email updates, so you can get the info. instantly.