Monday, May 16, 2011

Infolinks is a great monetization tool - high returns, little efforts

Everyday I am trying to gather some userful information to share with my blog readers, which is my main intention of starting this Blog.
Now, I would like to share few words about Infolinks.com a Best Google Adsence Alternative for bloggers or webmasters who wants to monetize their blogs/websites.
Popular "Squidoo.com" also offering this type of advertising. "Microsoft, DELL, eBay, Holiday Inn, Best Buy, amazon.com etc." are the top advertisers. So, the PPC, eCPM rates are also very high. They are very good paymasters also.
So, start today, Join Infolinks, set maximum no. of ad blocks/links on your blog/webpage.
FYI : This site is NOT accepting PTC related content blogs/webpages.
Getting approved by this great site is a major step for your earnings from this site. Once it is approved, you will definitely get good earnings.
I think this information is useful atleast to some my blog readers. I will try to update my blog everyday.
Happy earnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome visitors to my blog. I am sharing the information which I feel are useful to others. Even if a small piece of information is useful to anybody..I will be very happy. Please subscribe for email updates, so you can get the info. instantly.